We are so thankful for our families! There are many opportunities to volunteer at City First Christian Academy. There are many areas in our school where volunteer assistance is needed. If you are able to help, we encourage you to contact your child’s teacher or the school office for information on how to get involved. To volunteer, we ask that you follow a few simple requirements. At CFCA the safety of our students is our highest priority.
To ensure student safety, we require all volunteers to:
- Complete the volunteer application form.
- Bring the completed application form and $5.00 to the office to complete your background check.
Volunteer drivers for field trips
- Read, sign and return the transportation policy form.
- Bring a copy of your current auto insurance card to the school office.
- In addition to the above steps, we will need your three-year, non-employee driving record from the Oregon Department of Motor Vehicles. Please contact the DMV and request that they fax it to: 541-686-8747. You may apply for this in person at the DMV (or go through the drive-thru). The DMV charges a fee of $1.50. Please bring your receipt to the school office, so that it can be tracked if the fax is not received.
Once these documents have been completed and returned to the school, your application will be reviewed, and references will be verified. When completed—and if all is in order—you will be able to assist us as a volunteer driver, when needed.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering!