Enrollment + Tuition
Thank you for taking the time to consider City First Christian Academy for your child’s education! We are now enrolling students for preschool through grade 10. This section will guide you through our admissions and enrollment process.
We have a new platform for enrollment. We are hoping this helps speed up, as well as clarify, our process. If you have questions about the enrollment process, tuition and payment, or would like to schedule a tour of the school, please call 541-686-8655.
CFCA New Student Application
(If you are re-enrolling, please do not use the link above. Instead, use the enroll now tab on your student’s Gradelink account)
Tuition is based on the annual school calendar. CFCA offers monthly payment plans and uses the management system FACTS. Tuition paid with debit or credit cards will incur a 2% fee. Prices listed below reflect tuition prices for the 2022/23 school year only.
|GRADE||1st Student||2nd Student||3rd Student||4th and On|
|Preschool Half Day||$3,250||$3,006||$2,781||$2,572|
|Preschool Full Day||$6,500||$6,013||$5,562||$5,144|
*Annual Fee is a yearly non-refundable charge for student curriculum and materials
*Enrollment fees remain $450 per student. We understand that paying enrollment fees on top of current tuition can be difficult so you can secure your child’s spot in their classroom by putting down just the first $100 of the enrollment fee and working out a payment plan with Mrs. Ranch for the remainder to be due June 1st.
*Take advantage of $100 off per family when enrolling early.
*Families must be current on tuition in order to enroll early.
Statements are emailed to parents before the 1st of the month; they are also available 24/7 through the Smart Tuition website.
- Payments are due by the 10th of each month.
- All tuition and fees must be current to officially re-enroll for the next school year.
- All enrollment fees are non-refundable, unless a family is pending a financial aid decision or is placed on a wait list.
- Enrollment is not complete, nor is the student’s class placement secured, until all forms are complete and all applicable fees have been paid.
- All financial aid awards and discounts are subject to available funding, as determined by the CFCA finance committee.
- 10 Monthly Payments: August – May
- 12 Monthly Payments: July – June
- Pay in Full: If paid on or before July 15th of the current year, a 2% discount will be applied. Discounts are offered for payments made with cash or check only. If not paid in full by August before the new school year begins, the family will be enrolled in a plan through Gradelink to make monthly payments.
Questions: If you have questions about the enrollment process or would like assistance, please contact Jennie Ranch via email or call 541-686 8655.