On May 20th, our students are participating in our school’s most important fundraiser of the year:
The 2022 Warriors Jog-a-thon!
Our Goal: $20,000 for school improvement needs, such as new chrome books, track uniforms, cafeteria upgrades, and a start-up fund for next year’s Jog-a-thon!
Here’s How It Works:
- Students will gather pledges (either flat pledges or pledges per lap) from family and friends up until Jog-a-thon day.
- On May 20th, students will run 30-35 laps on a field track that’s about 1/16 mile long.
- Classes will run at staggered times, but each class will run for approximately 35 minutes.
- After the run, students will have one week (May 27th) to collect their pledge money to support our school. (Pledges per lap will be capped at 35 laps maximum.)
- Our highest earners in both middle school and elementary school will receive bonus rewards.
Cheer on a student today by clicking on the link below to make a pledge. We greatly appreciate your generosity. Thank you for supporting our CFCA Warriors!